Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Kyle! Yeehaw!!!


"All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much..." - George Harrison


Kyle Arkin - the cowbabyboy...
Today (02Mar13) is Kyle Arkin's first birthday. Second baby of my cousin Melchor and his lovely wife Freya. Toy Story inspired party, Kuya Kurt and Kyle dressed up as cowboys.


The family minus daddy
All the children and some oldies had so much fun in the party and the clown's games for everyone. I myself enjoyed but even if my role was just to take photos, I felt exhausted. Well, that's the consequence of hosting parties at home. Inviting a few friends, its as if you invited the whole Barangay. Not to mention the gate crashers. Invited or not, discipline starts at home. Please do not 'takehome' some food if the party isn't over yet. There maybe late guests coming. Just wait for the host to tell you for your take home. That is the one thing I don't like with some people. Yeah we are all family, even if we don't know each other. But please do not abuse. Hehe! To infinity and beyond!


Enjoying the party

Hillary singing Happy Birthday Kyle!

Party Goers.. :0)


Thank you for the gifts!

Pose with the clowns...

Chow time!

I shared this plate with my sister Yeng. 
The only food left after the massive attack on 
table full of handa.

Blow your cake!

Happy!

Kitchen

Yeng, Baby and Nanay

Agawan....

Agawan ulit...


Moms and babies
Took this pic upon the clown's request.... :D
"The more you praise and celebrate your life,
the more there is in life to celebrate..." - Oprah Winfrey
baby Nicky afraid of the clowns...

The sisters and their babies

Jacinto Family...

now playing: it's like that - mariah carey feat 50 cents - ♩♪ 'Cuz it's my night No stress, no fights I'm leavin' it all behind No tears (No tears) No time to cry  Just makin' the most of life....♩♪

No comments:

Post a Comment