Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Midlife Crisis...

“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ”   Walt Disney Company 

Have you ever felt so bored with everything you do? Asking yourself when you wake up in the morning, "I will see them again, I will go to work again... again and again...". Or contemplate before you sleep at night, "Am I at my best today? or What do I really want in life?"

I don't know what is this called. But is this midlife crisis? According to google, midlife crisis is a cause of transition, menopause or andropause stage, death of someone dear, realizing that the career is unfit, or any significant changes in the core aspect or life. For more info, please tick here.

Well, I guess what I feel is really midlife crisis! But hey, I'm not yet menopausal! I just wanted to do something different. I don't like what I'm doing now. Please don't get me wrong though. I am very grateful and forever will be thankful for what I have. For what I have experienced, for my family, my work and my accomplishments. But why do I feel this? There's something missing and I can't figure it out. :(

Hay, I have been battling with myself. I want to go to the mountains and teach the indigenous people. I want to do something I haven't done before. The thought of it is so liberating. But how can I do that? Who wills support my finances? That is the very thing that hinders me from quitting my job. I don't have enough savings. If all is well with my pocket, I don't think I would be writing this down. *sigh*


now playing: Please don't say you love me - Gabrielle Aplin ♩♪♫Just please don't say you love me 'Cause I might not say it back Doesn't mean my heart stops skipping when you look at me like that There's no need to worry when you see just where we're at Just please don't say you love me 'Cause I might not say it back ♩♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment