Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bicol Escape 2013

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
Been planning for a solo trip and the thought of swimming with the whale sharks got me excited! But news about the missing solo backpackers (may it be boy or girl) has been circulating so I guess, heaven must be so good to me for not letting me travel to a new place on my own -- alone. Thank you to my bff since grade school that she accompanied me to this trip. Besides, sole traveling would not be merry at all. :D I also gained two friends on this getaway. Sir Chris (Lanie's co-teacher) and Joy (Lanie's soon to be sister in law).

As this was supposed to be -- again, a solo trip, my itinerary includes the Whale Shark Interaction in Donsol, Sorsogon and the Manta Bowl Diving in Ticao Pass, Masbate. I was a bit dubious that my three friends will enjoy because of my diver's itinerary. But as modest as they were, they supported me with this trip and appreciated the simple pleasures offered by the province.

With my backpack, tripod and fully charged cameras, I'm off to another adventure! Yoohoo! :)

Roaming around CamSur
The Farmville

Now Playing: Will you still love me - Chicago ♩♪♫ Just say you'll love me for the rest of your life I gotta lot of love and I don't want to let go Will you still love me for the rest of my life?'Cause I can't go on No, I can't go on I can't go on If I'm on my own....♩♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment